We are so excited to announce the seven participating restaurants at this year’s 6th annual restaurant “bite-off”.
• Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza offers a polished casual dining experience that serves up award-winning pizza, oven roasted chicken wings, homemade meatballs, Eggplant Marino (named after partner and NFL Hall of Famer Dan Marino), and more. Located at 115 NE 6th Avenue.
• Avant Delray, the city’s newest downtown restaurant, offers a vibrant dining experience serving a globally-inspired menu, served in a trendy environment enhanced by original works by local artists. Located at 25 NE 2nd Avenue.
• Caffe Luna Rosa, the three-peat BEST BITE winner that offers a memorable and authentic Italian dining experience in a casual atmosphere. Located beachside at 34 S Ocean Boulevard.
• City Oyster & Sushi Bar features fresh seafood delivered and prepared daily, with a rotating selection of fresh oysters from both coasts, fresh baked desserts, premier wines, and craft and specialty beers. Located at 213 E Atlantic Avenue.
• Pizza Rustica, a counter-serve chain offering Roman-style rectangular pies, slices, and more from pre-lunch to late-at-night. Located at 1155 E Atlantic Avenue.
• Tim Finnegan’s Irish Pub, which offers authentic Irish food based on traditional family recipes, plus live music that includes Celtic rock, traditional Irish music sessions, blues, folk and rock and roll. Located at 2885 S Federal Highway.
• Zorba’s Taverna serves “the best Greek food on this side of the Atlantic,” made from family recipes that have been handed down for many generations. Located at 4801 Linton Blvd.
Get your tickets today!